Search This Site

ODOS COVID-19 Resources & Services


The Peabody Office will be open 9am-5pm Tuesdays & Thursdays.  Our team members are available remotely on Monday, Wednesday, & Friday.  You can reach us by phone at 434-924-7133 during regular business hours (M-F, 9am-5pm) or email at  If you have a situation that requires immediate attention after hours, please contact the Dean-on-Call through the University of Virginia Police Department non-emergency number at 434-924-7166.

General Questions or Emergencies

You may connect with our staff either by phone or email. To reach a staff member by phone, you may call (434) 924-7133 during regular business hours (M-F 9AM-5PM). After hours and on the weekend, you may reach the Dean on Call by calling the University Police non-emergency line, (434) 924-7166, and asking to speak with the Dean on Call. For emergency situations, please dial 911 to be connected with your local law enforcement, including UPD if you are on-Grounds. You may contact us via email by emailing or emailing the individual staff member you are attempting to contact; all staff member emails are listed here.

Academic Questions/Concerns

If you have any academic questions or concerns related to coursework, course enrollment, or other academic matters, please contact your school of enrollment.

Disciplinary Clearances, Bar Clearances, and Transfer Forms

If you require assistance with, or have questions about, disciplinary clearances for transfer application, employment, bar admission, or other purposes, please email Please attach any required form(s) to your email and our office will collaborate with the University Registrar (UREG) to complete required forms. If you are attaching a common app or other form used for multiple institutions, please be certain to include in the body of your email the full name and exact mailing address for each institution to which a copy of the form should be sent on your behalf. Please note that processing time may be slighter longer than normal, so please plan accordingly. Official transcripts should be ordered online through the University Registrar’s Office.

Financial Concerns

The Division of Student Affairs, in partnership with Student Financial Services, is collaborating to meet financial needs of students during this unprecedented time. Students may apply for financial assistance depending on their individual need by filling out any of the following forms:

Housing and Residence Life

For Housing and Residence Life-related questions, please visit The HRL website. All housing-related communications to students is archived at this site.

Division of Student Affairs Communications to Students and Families

To see all communication from the Division of Student Affairs to date, visit the VPSA website. For the most up-to-date information, for guidelines provided by the University in response to COVID-19, and for answers to the most frequently asked questions, please visit the university's website.